Moving Out to a New Home! (Virtually) πŸ˜ƒ

Image
Here's today's announcement. Alhamdulillah, after working earnestly for months, I finally can announce that I have a website!  kellytelly.com kellytelly.com kellytelly.com So what's up in this website? Aside from being a one-stop center for my portfolio & activities, I have opened my very own online shop! kellytelly.com/shop kellytelly.com/shop kellytelly.com/shop So far, it is full with my preloved books, which brings me to the next announcement; Preloved Books Sale is coming again to you! With even wider range of genres & even more affordable price, this shop as all the books you need. Only click & buy in one browser & one website. A new book would be on sale every day, so keep your eyes out πŸ‘€ Susbscribe so that you would be the 1st person to know about new posts & products πŸ‘πŸ½ For starter, I think this is a good product to lead with. With that being said, stay tuned for more products to come 😏 I'm excited with all the results that come so far,

VCreator Startup Pitch Competition - UMS Finals

Just when I thought I was done with it, a new notification pop into my phone... there's a VCreator competition just for the UMS students contestants!


I had mixed feelings; somewhat touched & honored, happy, and a bit worried about what else to say, as I thought I've talked about everything that I already can.
Oh, and of course, slightly curious; why suddenly there is a competition made only for UMS students?

Apparently, it was quite a strategic collaboration, with the one major goal that UMS & VCreator have always in mind; to encourage students to become entrepreneurs. That particular special and enclosed competition was a gateway for them to sign LOI, ensuring students can start their own business with the support of grant from UMS itself.


I'm grateful that on this particular small competition of about 10 contestants, I managed to get myself into the top 6. Definitely a small yet sweet victory. And alas, this extensive competition helped me research everything I could and everything I need to start a business. It helped to gear my mind up, and more importantly, to ask deep inside my heart; do you really want to be an entrepreneur?

Even more than that, it's asking; do you have what it takes to become an entrepreneur?


I'll end it here, and I'll end like just like how I ended my previous posts about this particular competition; I look forward to my future endeavors and I wish all participants all the best for their future endeavors as well πŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Isu Besar Kehidupan yang disentuh oleh Ejen Ali The Movie

5 Pengajaran Berharga daripada BoBoiBoy The Movie 2

Getting a Psychology Degree is a Scam??? 😱😱😱