Moving Out to a New Home! (Virtually) 😃

Here's today's announcement.

Alhamdulillah, after working earnestly for months,

I finally can announce that I have a website! 


So what's up in this website?

Aside from being a one-stop center for my portfolio & activities, I have opened my very own online shop!





So far, it is full with my preloved books, which brings me to the next announcement;
Preloved Books Sale is coming again to you!

With even wider range of genres & even more affordable price, this shop as all the books you need. Only click & buy in one browser & one website.
A new book would be on sale every day, so keep your eyes out 👀

Susbscribe so that you would be the 1st person
to know about new posts & products 👍🏽


For starter, I think this is a good product to lead with. With that being said, stay tuned for more products to come 😏

I'm excited with all the results that come so far, but this is only the beginning of something greater, Insya Allah.

I appreciate each and every single visitor that had came here since 3 years ago. 


It has been a wild journey of me trying to properly document my thoughts and opinions. I have never thought it would come to this moment, having my own books and shop and stuff. Obviously I've dreamt about it, but who knew it would be a reality in such a relatively short time.

With that, I'm signing off virtually from here, and let's meet & hangout at our new place 😀

p/s: no worries, I won't be deleting this blog (learnt that the hard way though when I keep making new blogs & deleting them when I was a teen 😅). I just won't be posting here anymore. Apart from the fact that there are links to this blogs that I still publicize, it's a good memoir to just leave it as it is 🙂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Isu Besar Kehidupan yang disentuh oleh Ejen Ali The Movie

5 Pengajaran Berharga daripada BoBoiBoy The Movie 2

Getting a Psychology Degree is a Scam??? 😱😱😱