Moving Out to a New Home! (Virtually) 😃

Image
Here's today's announcement. Alhamdulillah, after working earnestly for months, I finally can announce that I have a website!  kellytelly.com kellytelly.com kellytelly.com So what's up in this website? Aside from being a one-stop center for my portfolio & activities, I have opened my very own online shop! kellytelly.com/shop kellytelly.com/shop kellytelly.com/shop So far, it is full with my preloved books, which brings me to the next announcement; Preloved Books Sale is coming again to you! With even wider range of genres & even more affordable price, this shop as all the books you need. Only click & buy in one browser & one website. A new book would be on sale every day, so keep your eyes out 👀 Susbscribe so that you would be the 1st person to know about new posts & products 👍🏽 For starter, I think this is a good product to lead with. With that being said, stay tuned for more products to come 😏 I'm excited with all the results that come so far,

Reflecting on My Past Year's Goals

It's the start of the new year in the Islamic calendar (1442 hijrah). When better time to reflect on the goals that I've set in the beginning of the year?

I've written all of these even before 2020 starts, and I put them as the first thing I'd see when I open my laptop. Let's see how much I've came along.

1. Publishing Building Career in the year of 2020 🔁

I guess, you could say I did it? 

I mean, I did intend to publish as a whole. But things take time, and that is totally okay. The theory is so new and unclaimed, I need researches continuously (and will always be!) And I'm more than happy just being able to release the very first, rough version of it 🙂 At least now I have a concrete documentation on this particular topic that I can show to people. No longer I can claim this is merely on top of my head.

That 🔁 indicates that while I did do it, I would do it again, i.e I would continue to update it as time goes by.


2. Internship ❌😐

Ah, COVID-19 pandemic just teaches us, the very hard way, that nothing is absolutely guaranteed. And that is okay. Adaptability is vital in order for us to keep surviving and thriving. So that is what we're doing, and what we'll continue to do.

I may not be lucky enough to do internship this particular year (at least under the university's & faculty's requirements), but the process sure taught me a lot of stuff. Psychology centres, although not many, are not too little in numbers as I thought. There are a lot of them, waiting for psychology graduates to come and give their service, to help a lot of people in need. Especially to my fellow classmates; there are a lot of special children in need of your special touch & care, and their parents are waiting for you 🙂


3. Learning about research ✅

Like I've said before, I'm interested with the academia life, but I initially feared research. Constantly having low comprehension in the matter, I don't think I can do it well.

But after going through it, I realized that it's just the same as things that I've been studying. Me being slow in studying it does not mean me being bad at it. It just means I'm... a bit slow.

Now, I can safely say that I am satisfied that I've learned enough about research. And while pursuing my study would not be my immediate next goal, I would definitely look forward to the far future, when I do 🙂


So there you go, 2 out of my 3 new year goals have been achieved!
I wonder, if I write more than 3, would more would be achieved? 🤔
Hmm... never mind, I like it better this way - it's easier to focus 👍

I would like to clarify, I did not post this to brag 😅

It's just, everyone keeps rushing to make their new year resolution whenever it starts. For me, I'd rather take my time to actually celebrate the things that I've actually achieved & good things that happen to me. This helps me to transition into the new year with good mood and positive vibes.

I don't think I need to rush making new year resolutions if I don't even know what I want yet. I'd rather just go throughout the early months, just observing and exploring things. Only after a few months, when I get the clarity on where I would like to head this year, then I'd make new year resolutions.

I mean, this is how I celebrate new year la 😁

How do you see yourself celebrating new year in 2021, if you're not celebrating today? I know, it does feel bleak to celebrate after what we've been through in 2020 😅

But keep in mind that, our future is as bright as our imagination can hold ❤ 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Isu Besar Kehidupan yang disentuh oleh Ejen Ali The Movie

5 Pengajaran Berharga daripada BoBoiBoy The Movie 2

Moving Out to a New Home! (Virtually) 😃