Moving Out to a New Home! (Virtually) 😃

Image
Here's today's announcement. Alhamdulillah, after working earnestly for months, I finally can announce that I have a website!  kellytelly.com kellytelly.com kellytelly.com So what's up in this website? Aside from being a one-stop center for my portfolio & activities, I have opened my very own online shop! kellytelly.com/shop kellytelly.com/shop kellytelly.com/shop So far, it is full with my preloved books, which brings me to the next announcement; Preloved Books Sale is coming again to you! With even wider range of genres & even more affordable price, this shop as all the books you need. Only click & buy in one browser & one website. A new book would be on sale every day, so keep your eyes out 👀 Susbscribe so that you would be the 1st person to know about new posts & products 👍🏽 For starter, I think this is a good product to lead with. With that being said, stay tuned for more products to come 😏 I'm excited with all the results that come so far,

The Third Side of The Coin #1120

The third book of The Third Side of The Coin series is out this November!


As someone who is inspired to spread unique perspectives on looking at life, writing my blog posts give me life. And especially, when I'm given the opportunity to properly compile & organize it, in a way that people can benefit the most, I am no more flattered yet indeed humbled.

Through your responses from my blog posts & videos, it helps me to get your feedback on how valuable the insights that I gave. I did not necessarily create it; most of the time I just talk about the same issue or problem, just from a slightly different angle.

Thus, I hope this book would do just that. And like I've always said, I am not aiming for you to agree with me. My most vital mission is to ensure people to digest & ponder, and thus helping them better in dealing with their life issues.


Click here and get your copy now!
Click here and get your copy now!
Click here and get your copy now!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Isu Besar Kehidupan yang disentuh oleh Ejen Ali The Movie

5 Pengajaran Berharga daripada BoBoiBoy The Movie 2

Moving Out to a New Home! (Virtually) 😃