Moving Out to a New Home! (Virtually) 😃

Image
Here's today's announcement. Alhamdulillah, after working earnestly for months, I finally can announce that I have a website!  kellytelly.com kellytelly.com kellytelly.com So what's up in this website? Aside from being a one-stop center for my portfolio & activities, I have opened my very own online shop! kellytelly.com/shop kellytelly.com/shop kellytelly.com/shop So far, it is full with my preloved books, which brings me to the next announcement; Preloved Books Sale is coming again to you! With even wider range of genres & even more affordable price, this shop as all the books you need. Only click & buy in one browser & one website. A new book would be on sale every day, so keep your eyes out 👀 Susbscribe so that you would be the 1st person to know about new posts & products 👍🏽 For starter, I think this is a good product to lead with. With that being said, stay tuned for more products to come 😏 I'm excited with all the results that come so far,

How To Choose A Job

Before we can talk about a job, we need to talk about career.

So, what does career actually means?

You go to work, wait for your paycheck, and then spend it all on your self?

Is that what career supposed to mean?

Stick with the definition if you like. But actually, career is a lifestyle that you choose, that will benefit the society. And as a return, society will give you whatever it takes to satisfy your needs. To make things easier, they will usually just give out money. Or, as we know by its other name, salary.

So, when we are looking for a job, the question that we should ask, is not "How much money can I make out of this?"
But instead, you should ask, "How much can I benefit the society through this?"

Because you are not actually working for your boss. He/she may seems like he/she is the one who has the control over your money.
But actually you are working for society. The main point of job is to actually satisfy society's and people's needs. They are the ones who are actually giving you money.

One more thing.

Again, you might disagree with this definition, but career is actually a lifestyle.
This is because, how you live your life is mainly determined by your job.
Try to observe these by yourselves.

Jobless people have different lives than people with jobs.
Office-hour workers have different lives than freelancers
Night-shift workers have different lives than people working under the daylight.

Deciding, and even changing your job can be life-changing.

To me, in order to pick the best job, I need to ask myself this questions:

"What is the lifestyle that fits me, my passion and my interest the most? And how, through that lifestyle, can I contribute as much as I can to the society?"

Or, in a more simple way,

"Who I want to be? And what I want to do?"

Just answer these questions with what the real you want, and aim your goals as high as possible.

I hope this post gives you somewhat a guidance for you to choose your career. I hope you can choose the job that you love, so you won't be working for the rest of your lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Isu Besar Kehidupan yang disentuh oleh Ejen Ali The Movie

5 Pengajaran Berharga daripada BoBoiBoy The Movie 2

Moving Out to a New Home! (Virtually) 😃